|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Application||Factory, Garden, Poles|
|Colour||White and Warm White|
|Lumen Output||110 lm/watt|
|Replacement Of||Only Driver|
|Working Lifetime||25000 Hours|
Advantages of PRASIDH 100w LED Flood Lights:
· PRASIDH 100w LED Flood Lights, no matter the lamps or the integrated fixtures are compatible to standard flood lamps or fixtures. It means that you can buy a PRASIDH 100w LED Flood Lights and install it in a few minutes. Or if you want to use a PRASIDH 100w LED Flood Lights fixture, you just need remove the old fixture and replace it with the new one simply.
· PRASIDH 100w LED Flood Lights don’t generate too much heat. Due to the lighting mechanism, LEDs have no IR radiation, which increases the ambient temperature rapidly. It means less cost for air conditioning. Moreover, there is no harmful UV radiation and the fixture body maintains at an acceptable temperature due to the high-efficiency of LEDs.
· As we know, LED is the most efficient lighting source than the conventional metal halide or high sodium. The lumen per watt record are frequently in labs around the world. And LEDs in mass production can reach around 120~130 lumen per watt. The value already exceeded that of HPS (High Pressure Sodium) and Metal halide, which was the most efficient light sources previously.
· Long life-cycle is the most amazing advantage of LED lighting. The rated life of LED is around 50,000 hours, which is the period from initial 100% lumen output to 50%. The lifespan is 10~50 times of the traditional lighting sources. Moreover, PRASIDH 100w LED Flood Lights use chips that assembled with tens of single LEDs or integrated high power emitters. There is no impact on the functions if one or several lighting units burn out. So it’s more robust than other conventional lamps.
· The unique feature of PRASIDH 100w LED Flood Lights allows it to generate different colors easily without filters. This gains an extra energy-saving as there is no waste because of filtering. Moreover, PRASIDH 100w LED Flood Lights are more compact in size and integrative without extra optical fixtures.